1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Care Credit), checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Tehachapi Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through Care Credit, a healthcare financing credit card. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com. Please don't sign the application until you arrive at the veterinary hospital. Bring a valid form of ID with you(driver's license, state issued ID card, government issued ID, and passport are valid forms of ID).
Highlights of Care Credit financing:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .